For the best experience, open
https://m.greaterkashmir.com
on your mobile browser.

Passerby injured in accidental fire discharge from weapon of security guard in Jammu

“The passerby has been hospitalized, where his overall condition is stable,' the official said
12:47 PM Mar 06, 2024 IST | GK Web Desk
passerby injured in accidental fire discharge from weapon of security guard in jammu
Passerby injured in accidental fire discharge from weapon of security guard in Jammu --- Representational Photo
Advertisement

Srinagar, Mar 06: A passerby was injured in an accidental fire discharge from the weapon of a security guard at Gandhi Nagar Jammu on Wednesday morning, an official said.

Advertisement
   

The official told GNS that in an accidental discharge of fire from the weapon of one Surjeet Singh, manning Jagdambey Jewelers in Gandhi Nagar, a passerby was hit in his arm.

Advertisement

“The passerby has been hospitalized, where his overall condition is stable," the official said.

A police official has in the meantime also confirmed to GNS about the incident, saying further that cognizance in the matter has been taken for due investigations.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement