For the best experience, open
https://m.greaterkashmir.com
on your mobile browser.

Medical shop gutted at Budhal

04:02 AM Feb 12, 2024 IST | GK NEWS SERVICE
medical shop gutted at budhal
Advertisement

Rajouri, Feb 11: A medical shop gutted in a fire incident at Budhal township of Rajouri today.The incident reportedly occurred due to an electric short circuit.

Advertisement
   

Locals said the fire was noticed in the shop and the flames immediately engulfed the entire shop . According to them medicines worth lakhs of rupees were damaged in the incident.

Advertisement

Advertisement