For the best experience, open
https://m.greaterkashmir.com
on your mobile browser.

House gutted in fire mishap at Gool

02:41 AM Dec 11, 2023 IST | GK NEWS SERVICE
house gutted in fire mishap at gool
Advertisement

Ramban, Dec 10: A residential house was damaged in a fire mishap at Jaman area of Gool last night.

Advertisement
   

Sources said fire broke out in the house of Reyaz Ahmed son of Hakim Din Shan. They said on getting information a fire tender from the fire station reached the spot but due to some technical fault it did not work. Later another fire tender was summoned to douse the flames. It started fire fighting operation but till that time the house was completely damaged.

Advertisement

No loss of life or injury to any person was reported in this incident, said police.

Locals said although fire tender reached the spot on time but due to some technical issue it could not work.

Advertisement

They said later another tender reached the spot and doused the fire but the house was destroyed.

Advertisement

Police and fire and emergency department Gool informed that the cause of the fire was not ascertained yet. Meanwhile Sub Divisional administration Gool provided interim relief to the affected family.

Advertisement

 

Advertisement

Advertisement