For the best experience, open
https://m.greaterkashmir.com
on your mobile browser.

Furniture house gutted in fire incident at Sathra

12:00 AM Feb 19, 2024 IST | GK NEWS SERVICE
furniture house gutted in fire incident at sathra
Advertisement

Rajouri, Feb 18: A furniture house based on three shops in Sathra village area of Poonchs' Mandi tehsil was gutted in a fire incident last night.

Advertisement
   

In the fire incident, property worth lakhs of rupees was damaged, the locals said.

Advertisement

They said that a fire fighting operation was launched by fire fighters and locals but flames could not be controlled immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement