Today's Paper
ePaper | Kashmir Uzma | kashmirink | kashmirink

Two labourers died last night apparently after inhaling in their sleep poisonous gases emitted by a coal bukhari (stove) they had used for heating in their rented room in Dalipora locality of Pulwama district.

Local residents had found four labourers unconscious in the room on Saturday morning and taken them to a nearby hospital. Doctors had declared two of them—Nasir Ahmad Kalas son of Shah Ali Kalas and Mohd Ashraf Kalas son of Abdul Haleem of Abhama—as dead.

)

The condition of the other two – identified as Mohammad Amin and Riyaz Ahmad—is said to be stable.

The bodies were taken for post mortem at district hospital and other legal formalities.